Best Place To Work on The Planet
Best Place To Work
Learn More Financial Advisor
A career at The Tranel Financial Group is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing, INC 5000, top rated private companies in the US. We strive to attract highly talented, self-managing Financial Advisors who invest in our communities, and raise our visibility in the marketplace through our Liberty One Investment Platform. As part of our team, you would be dedicated to enhancing the “Everyday Amazing” factor for managing expectations of the clients we serve. As a financial advisor, you would be responsible for guiding perspective clients and current clients through our proven “Life Enjoyment Experience™” process. This position is a fast paced, challenging sales role for self-motivated and driven professionals.
Our business model is designed to give you the time to do what you do best:
- Networking groups; Freedom One Libertyville and Mundelein, which encompass community and leadership values.
- A marketing team that offers over 100 prospecting events per year (seminars, lunch and learns, wine tasting, mixers etc.) We send mailings to the surrounding community promoting each event.
- Dedicated service team designed to allow you to focus on the relationship with your clients.
- Compensation package, which includes covering all licensing fees, E&O Insurance, service and marketing support.
- Build a thriving client base within a forward thinking environment dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What we look for in advisors
- Ambition – You are motivated to reach your goals and be the best.
- Coachable – You want an accountability partner, although you hold yourself to high standards.
- Resourceful – You ask questions to get the job completed, and you gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Problem Solving – You identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Relational – You enjoy people and getting to know them. You are personable, and your relationships with clients are of high importance to you and are more like friendships.
- Interpersonal Skills – You focus on solving conflict; Maintaining confidentiality; Listening to others; Open to others' ideas and trying new things.
- Self – Managing – You understand and see the big picture. You layout a plan and accomplish it.
Qualifications: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University. Candidates must be fully licensed (S7,S66,LAH) from previous exposure, and experience in the financial industry is beneficial
Taste of Life Internship
At the Tranel Financial Group, our interns are our team members. They gain hands-on experience in several departments at the firm, thus exposing them to a taste of everything, hence the “Taste of Life Internship program.” Each intern is placed with an individual mentor within their field of study. They work closely with our team and experience the rewards of our work here. We seek out individuals who share a vision of helping our clients Enjoy a Better Life™. Each week, Roch Tranel has leadership discussions with them to develop a professional embodiment mindset. We grow our team members into high energy, dedicated, and knowledge-thirsting leaders. Interns gain a powerful education here that they cannot learn in the classroom. We crave leaders who have strong time management and organizational skills, a strong work ethic, and effective communication to join our team.
- Location: Libertyville, IL
- Industry: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Business, Tax planning, Insurance, Investment, Marketing
- Years of Experience: At least 1 previous internship, suggested
- Education Level: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
- Wages: $1,200 Scholarship
- Hours: Suggested full time, flexible with summer schedules
Best Place to Work
- Independence; no proprietary products.
- Fee based financial planning; putting you on the same side of the table as your client.
- A full time receptionist ready to greet your clients and prospects upon arrival along with a spacious reception area stocked with beverages and snacks.
- Six private meeting rooms available for your use.
- Dry erase walls - allowing you to map out presentations for your clients.
- Large screen monitors – adding a new dynamic to your presentations.
- 1,500 square foot seminar room complete with a 170 square foot projection screen. This room comfortably seats up to 75 guests.
- Client appreciation events.
- Faithful Watch Program that will help your clients stay on track to reaching their goals.
- Liberty One Investment Management Team that watches over your clients’ investments and helps identify what best meets their needs.
- 20 free days per year.
- Health Insurance, dental, and vision packages
- 401k match
- Season cubs tickets
- Community involvement and charity events
Mergers & Acquisition
Your client’s best interest lays here at The Tranel Financial Group, a forward thinking, independent full service, financial planning center. At The Tranel Financial Group, we have unparalleled marketing, client service, and portfolio management support.
Our marketing efforts are designed to keep your clients engaged and proactively informed, through quarterly educational workshops and client appreciation events, monthly newsletters, and annual reviews. We are a turnkey solution for managing your clients and their expectations.
Our service model is designed to make it easy for you and the clients during the transition and beyond. Their main focus is to keep the advisors time free to work with the clients. We pride ourselves on our high retention rate and follow through.
We also have an investment committee to proactively monitor and develop new investment vehicles to help your clients reach their goals, keeping them updated along the way.
In addition to the above services we provide our clients with:
- A 20,000 square foot facility located on N. Milwaukee Ave in Libertyville makes it easy to find and clients to get to and from.
- A spacious reception area, stocked with beverages and snacks, comfortable seating areas and a full time receptionist ready to greet clients and prospects upon arrival
- Six private and individually themed meeting rooms with "dry erase" paint - allowing us to map out presentations on the wall in front of clients! Several of the rooms feature large LCD television screens
- Our facility also features a 1,500 square foot seminar room complete with a 170 square foot projection screen. This room can comfortably seat up to 75 guests
- The Tranel Financial Group offers no proprietary products - we are completely independent